Mountain Lion & Logic 9

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by Skika, Jul 31, 2012.

1. macrumors 68020

Its acting kinda funny with me, the cursor doesnt show what it should sometimes.

Anyone can report a similar bug? Or any other bug related to upgrading to ML?

2. macrumors member

Same here. Quite a few minor bugs I've noticed, but nothing major (yet)

3. macrumors member

Kenaudio

On which machine do you run Logic Pro and Mountain Lion? I really don't dare to upgrade from Lion...My white 2007 Macbook can hardly handle the OS X Lion...:)...

4. thread starter macrumors 68020

I have an early 2011 15 inch MBP, 8gb of RAM and an Corsair GT series SSD.

5. alq
    macrumors member

My cursor keeps disappearing on OSX Lion (not ML) many times (dual screen setup).

alq.

6. macrumors 601

Schtumple

I've got logic completely freezing for 1-2 minutes at a time, running CPU at 150% the entire time, audio still plays, doesn't matter how complex the project, it just freezes, and carries on, the UI becomes completely unresponsive, this is steadily driving me insane, projects are taking forever, I'll solo a track on loop to make one EQ change and spend 2 minutes listening to that loop, unable to do anything about it.

EDIT: perfect example, just hit space, realised I was on the wrong part, went to hit space again, maybe 1 second had passed, had to wait 30 seconds for logic to become responsive again, sat listening to just a bass line... great fun...

7. macrumors 6502

Hmm **** upgrading to ML for a while then, they haven't released a L9 update since ML came out yet either yeah? Maybe an update is on the way

8. tacvbo83, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012

macrumors newbie

9. macrumors 601

Schtumple

So, does anyone else also notice that having logic open also really messes with expose? As in, gestures stop working completely, but clicking/hot spots still work.