Mountain lion won't work with samsung laser printer clp-325w

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by ABUCKLEY2, Aug 4, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Aug 4, 2012
    I'm so upset. Newish samsung color laser printer won't work with mountain lion. I have a lot invested in this printer -plus have new cartridges waiting to be used. I can understand not being able to see what's happening with the printer but to not print at all. I'm pretty much out of business until the manufacturer comes up with and update. Don't know what i can do!!!! I'm getting ready for my fall start up of faith formation and as the director i don't know where to turn.
  2. macrumors 6502a

Feb 26, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV
    You'll have to wait for Samsung to release drivers that are compatible with ML then.
  3. macrumors newbie

Aug 18, 2012
    Just bought a Samsung

ML-3710ND printer yesterday for my Mountain Lion network and it says Mac compatible from 10.6 upwards. It prints single pages so I suppose it partly works but you can't change any settings at all so no duplex printing or anything. NOT impressed, my old Samsung ML-1210 worked better than this but I binned it as the drum has worn out and it's over £100 to replace. I thought buy a new printer, now I'm regretting it. Maybe Samsung don't like Apple? Now where did I get that idea from? (End of rant)
  4. macrumors regular

Jun 15, 2012
    Houston, TX USA
    I've had no difficulties with the cheaper clp-315w. I downloaded the driver from the Samsung site after loading ML. I do remember the app store pushing a driver update down a day or two after I installed.
  5. macrumors 68040

Jul 11, 2009
  6. macrumors newbie

Mar 11, 2013
    update drivers installed. download link. good day.

driver for samsung clp-325w download