Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ijimk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
Here
I have a logitech mx 510 and previous to the 10.3.5 update expose worked fine with the 4 , 5 , 6 buttons on the mouse. After the update i cannot get the mouse to work with it, but it does work on the apple keyboard. i even installed the software that came with the mouse thinking it would solve it but it did not. You see prior to 10.3.5 i did not install anythhing extra for the mouse to work in expose i just went into system pref>expose and pulled down the menu and selected which mouse button for each action. I can do so now but with the installed software it says i have 32 buttons when i really only have 8. All i want is my expose to work just like it did prior to the update. I just want to use my mouse not my keyboard. Anyone PLEASE HELP ME....

Elan0204

macrumors 65816
Apr 16, 2002
Chicago, IL
I know this might seem silly, but have you tried restarting your computer to see if it fixes the buttons. I'm yet to update to X.3.5, but periodically I'll find that one or more of the expose buttons on my mouse just stops working. For example, right now the button for show the desktop is not working. Even if I change the show desktop to a different button it still doesn't work. I find that restarting always solves this for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.