Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rayray1017

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2006
Texas, Houston
i have noticed, without any sense of regularity, the keyboard and mouse on my imac sometimes turn off while i am in windows playing bf2. i can hear the windows noise for both usb devices being unplugged, then a little later they start working again. thanks..
ray

truz

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2006
Florida
rayray1017 said:
i have noticed, without any sense of regularity, the keyboard and mouse on my imac sometimes turn off while i am in windows playing bf2. i can hear the windows noise for both usb devices being unplugged, then a little later they start working again. thanks..
ray

rayray,
Try reinstalling your drivers that you burned to a cd (apple drivers they asked you to burn before installing windows using bootcamp).

I have had some issues myself and people have said to uninstalled (restarted) reinstall (restart) I have tried this twice myself as I'm having issues turning the back light down, everything I hit f14-f15 or click on the little lcd in the tray it reboots my system. My windows clock also seems to reset itself, like right now it's displaying 7am in the morning and if I synchronize the time it will display 1:57am which is the real time. I don't know why it keeps doing this but everytime I reboot the clock is screwed up.

Anyways try the uninstall and reinstall and let me know how it works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.