Movie Ideas

Discussion in 'Community' started by oldschool, Nov 30, 2004.

1. oldschool macrumors 65816

oldschool

Lets write a movie. This is inspired by hotwires other thread and apple2991's comment about having a thread dedicated to writing a movie.

lets all post comments...work on one movie...a whole bunch of movies...some characters...just an open discussion.

2. apple2991 macrumors 6502

We need a seen where a guy/girl (one of the primary characters) is on a scooter stopped at a red light and a biker gang pulls up next to/behind him. I saw this once in my town and the look on the poor guy's face was classic.

3. quackattack macrumors 6502a

quackattack

thats really funny stuff. i can picture it right now.

we need to make sure it ties into something mac related, in honor of this forum. the main character is never without his iPod or powerbook G5 (gotta love fiction) :D ;)

4. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

How about he just has an apple sticker on his scooter. The bikers should all have skulls with flames, and what not.

5. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

..........or how about the one on the scooter is enjoying his iPod mini while the biker shows jealousy b/c he has a 'dull dj' or 'sony hd walkman net 456 part 5 ish'. So the one who ends up being intimidated at the stop light is the biker.......who eventually trades his Harley Davidson for the pink iPod Mini and the scooter......the person who was on the scooter starts up his new Harley Davidson and pulls out an iPod Photo (which was in his pocket) and rides away laughing.

6. oldschool thread starter macrumors 65816

oldschool

good idea for a commercial...

7. leftbanke7 macrumors 6502a

leftbanke7

Except we need to switch the biker gang with a gang of Windows IT Network administrators.

8. broken_keyboard macrumors 65816

broken_keyboard

I think the script should be made entirely of thread titles. We need a computer program to take all the MR thread titles ever and mash them together in to something comprehensible.

9. oldschool thread starter macrumors 65816

oldschool

i don't think characters repeating "when is the G5 powerbook coming out?" over and over again would be very interesting :D

10. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I think a biography of the man in Schfifty Five would be interesting. Who he learned all the numbers from, and his background in general.

scem0

11. hotwire132002 macrumors 65816

hotwire132002

OK, so the protagist is the mac user on a scooter.

The antaginist will have to be... BILL GATES! :D (Or not)

12. apple2991 macrumors 6502

So the nice guy on the scooter is like us--young, smart, nice guy who likes Macs. After the biker thing (which I guess could be a good opening sequence), what happens to him? He should go home and have a couple of messages on his answering machine. The first from his friend who says something stupid, the second from a girl: "Joel, this is Sarah. I missed you today. Call me, we need to talk...."

13. 7on macrumors 601

7on

I had this idea for a movie once starring Jeff Goldblum and Rick Moranis - obviously playing themselves. They are buddies traveling the highway on the road to the World Series of Poker. And hilarity ensues. ;P

14. oldschool thread starter macrumors 65816

oldschool

can we throw chevy chase in? i love chevy chase.