Movie: Saw 2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by neildmitchell, Oct 25, 2005.

1. neildmitchell macrumors 6502a

neildmitchell

Mark your calendars for this Friday, SAW 2 Opens in Theatres.
    Im so excited! :D
    I just hope they stay with the original formula that made the first one awesome,

Who else is gonna go see it?

2. sandmann41 macrumors regular

I will definitely be going.
    I just hope the acting is better in this one.

3. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

The acting wasn't BAD in Saw 1...
    The actors had 6 days to film the movie (entire thing done in 14 days) and barely any rehersals - in fact, I'm 99% positive that the rehersals were filmed and some rehersal footage was used in the movie.

Also, the only person who I thought was bad was the doctor person at the end - in the beginning he was okay. Adam was ok too - beginning he was ehhh but in the end he was pretty good.

4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

including editing, dam i feel for that guy/girl, coffee is awsome though

5. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

And the editing was incredible, actually. The way the scenes cut and everything, especially given the material the editors recieved...

(Trivia: Did you know the original Saw movie (2004) recieved an NC-17 rating? The editors cut out a few scenes and just recieved the R rating at the last second. There should be an unrated DVD coming out soon - this will be the NC-17 version.)

6. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

Saw I was awesome, I can't wait for Saw II. It's not really a scary movie, just intense and gory. But my one friend who's afraid of scary movies still doesn't want to see it... baby ;)