Movie: Saw 2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by neildmitchell, Oct 25, 2005.

1. neildmitchell macrumors 6502a

May 21, 2005
    Mark your calendars for this Friday, SAW 2 Opens in Theatres.
    Im so excited! :D
    I just hope they stay with the original formula that made the first one awesome,

Who else is gonna go see it?
  2. sandmann41 macrumors regular

Apr 5, 2004
    Frederick, Md
    I will definitely be going.
    I just hope the acting is better in this one.
  3. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

Jan 23, 2005
    The acting wasn't BAD in Saw 1...
    The actors had 6 days to film the movie (entire thing done in 14 days) and barely any rehersals - in fact, I'm 99% positive that the rehersals were filmed and some rehersal footage was used in the movie.

Also, the only person who I thought was bad was the doctor person at the end - in the beginning he was okay. Adam was ok too - beginning he was ehhh but in the end he was pretty good.
  4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

May 25, 2004
    including editing, dam i feel for that guy/girl, coffee is awsome though
  5. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

Jan 23, 2005
    And the editing was incredible, actually. The way the scenes cut and everything, especially given the material the editors recieved...

(Trivia: Did you know the original Saw movie (2004) recieved an NC-17 rating? The editors cut out a few scenes and just recieved the R rating at the last second. There should be an unrated DVD coming out soon - this will be the NC-17 version.)
  6. kainjow Moderator emeritus

Jun 15, 2000
    Saw I was awesome, I can't wait for Saw II. It's not really a scary movie, just intense and gory. But my one friend who's afraid of scary movies still doesn't want to see it... baby ;)