Moving to Cincinnati Sale! (Lots of things for sale.)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by michaelrjohnson, Jul 24, 2006.

1. macrumors 68020

Greetings MR!

As the title says, I'm going to be moving to Cincinnati. I'm going to try and let go of some of my extraneous tech-related goodies. I would love to have them go to fellow MR members, and avoid the horror that eBay is. So if you're interested at all, post or PM me. If there are any questions, I will provide as much clarification as I can.

I'll be adding/deleting items from the first two posts so they'll always display the most current inventory. Thank you for looking, and please buy liberally! :) I am accepting offers for trades, if you're interested. Just let me know.

All prices include shipping in continental US, and are negotiable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SCSI 250MB Zip Drive | $20
    [​IMG]
    • Working
    • SCSI and Power Cables included

Zip Disks | $10
    • To be included with Zip Drive Purchase or sold outright.
    • 9 100MB Disks
    Keyspan Digital Media Remote (URM-15A) | $25
    • Working
    • Hardly used
    • Works with Front Row
    • Just replaced batteries in remote

2. thread starter macrumors 68020

Inventory, Continued

Virgin Pulse Cordless Telephone + Digital Answering Machine (VP-13)| $30
    [​IMG]
    • Working
    Motorola Cordless Telephone + Digital Answering Machine (MA360)| $30
    [​IMG]
    • Working
    • Needs new battery
    Digital Answering Machine | $15
    [​IMG]
    • Working
    TI-83+ Graphing Calculator + USB Connection Kit | $80
    [​IMG]
    • Like New
    • Purchased new in Fall 2001 (But I dropped AP Calculus, and it hasn't been used since) :)
    Lime Green Cover for Epson 740i Printer | $8
    [​IMG]
    • Very cool. :)
    Ink for Canon S520 Printer | FREE
    [​IMG]
    • FREE!!! You pay shipping and it's yours!
    • PBCI-3eC (3)
    • PBCI-3eM (3)
    • PBCI-3eY (2)
    • PBCI-3eBK (1)

3. macrumors 6502a

elfin buddy

Interested in the Virgin phone...what are the specs?

EDIT: Nevermind....just looked them up. Not interested in 2.4GHz phones...don't play nicely with wireless. Sorry ;)

4. thread starter macrumors 68020

Yeah, I wish it was a different frequency. Though, when I used it, I didn't have much of an issue with my wireless router. I'm selling it because it didn't play nicely with the old voicemail system on my college campus.

5. thread starter macrumors 68020

I've updated my inventory list

Super thanks to Super20!

6. thread starter macrumors 68020

Alright folks. I have one more week to sell these items, so send me some offers! (Please? :eek: :))

7. macrumors 604

ravenvii

I might be interested in the remote. Got any pics? (Or just link me to a page with information and pics)

8. thread starter macrumors 68020

Yeah, I can upload a pic of the remote tonight.

Here's a link to the product page.