mozilla 1.1fc

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by chibianh, Aug 11, 2002.

1. chibianh macrumors 6502a

chibianh

Well, been using it for a day now.. don't notice much of a difference from 1.1b. But... woohoo!

2. MacMaster macrumors 6502

3. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

of course you aren't going to notice a difference between it and 1.1b. they are basically the same with a day or two of coding difference. The comparison that should be made is between 1.0 and 1.1.

4. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

All right. I checked Altavista for this 1.1fc and I visited mozilla.org. I don't see this final release. The latest release apparently seems be the beta from July 22.

A more direct route would be appreciated.

Are you [chibianh] sure this was available recently? The build might have been removed.

6. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

Latest Mozilla Build

Being that i really do not use mozilla anymore, I couldn't tell you if it is labeled final candidate or not.

7. King Cobra macrumors 603

Wierd. I couldn't use Mozilla to download Mozilla. :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

With IE it works, though. :)

8. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

just alt-click . mozilla seems to have problems with certain links. it does too much work at trying to define what kind of file it is.

and btw, why dont you use chimera???

9. dongmin macrumors 68000

dongmin

Some of us are still using OS 9 as the primary OS. I hope to change that with Jaguar (have it on order) but 10.1 is too slow on my iBook 500.

On OS 9, Mozilla is my browser of choice. Although 1.1b had some annoying bugs and crashed now and then. I hope they've fixed those issues in 1.1fc.