1. macrumors newbie

Brian Bosworth

WHAT DO YOU GUYS PAY FOR mp3 DOWNLOADS AND WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO FIND THEM?

2. macrumors 68000

dsharits

First of all, I think your CAPS lock is stuck on, and you'd better fix that, because all caps is generally accetped a yelling around here.

Most people around here use the iTunes Music Store, because they have a huge selection of songs for only 99 cents each. The iTMS is the number one recommendation that you will get here.

Daniel

3. macrumors 68040

Daveway

Newbie: no need for full name and please do not use caps, it just aggravates us. ;)

You have the iTunes Music Store which is my choice: $.99 + tax.
    Another choice is Limewire for all the pirates out there who like to steal music.

4. macrumors 65816

hcuar

I like to use Allofmp3.com... My second choice is iTunes.

5. macrumors 6502

iTunes #1 but it adds up! Great place to find exclusives and live recording sessions. For sampling whole songs, I'll use Limewire.

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

Brian Bosworth

mp3

thanks gentlemen and especially to you Daveway! when you get that powerbook please let us all know, Baby

7. macrumors regular

nfocus design

iTunes all the way. I usually get iTunes gift certificates for my birthday and Christmas, so I actually rarely have to pay for the music myself. I plan on drinking lots of Pepsi soon and getting more free songs :)