Mr. Bergis Prank Calls

Discussion in 'Community' started by iJon, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

I just had to post this, ive been following these pranks for a while and they are so damn funny. Just make sure you listen to Nascar before you listen to the child support one, and remember that Mr. Bergis hates black people. The gay one you can listen to whenever. Also, if anyone has any ways of finding out this guy's number, Ive tried switchboard but have had not luck. i have his first middle and last name, as well as the city he lives in, i gotta call this guy. anyways, enjoy guys.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mrbergis.html

iJon

2. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

Re: Mr. Bergis Prank Calls

Hilarious.

3. firewizard macrumors member

wow that was awesome
    i have just been spending the last 2 hours listening to these calls on this site, i love this place:D

4. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

omg....rtflmao

lemme give me my ****ing opinion.... :D :D :D

damn i am like falling out of my chair right now.....

i love how the announcers keep playing the ad lol....

the kenyan 600.....

"....you know how many ****ing nascar fans are registered with the NRA?...." lmao

:D :D

5. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

OMFG! THat was completly nuts!

Poor guy, seriously! The school one lost all the fun when the little girl came at the phone, that was passing the limits completly.

6. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

lol, that is really funny.

It starts getting really good at 6 minutes and 9 minutes. AHAHHAHA

and they apologize at the end. lol. That was hillarious.

scem0

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

It is always good to have some comic relief! Thank you for the link iJon! :p :cool:

8. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

hell check out the whole site, it will keep you laughing for hours. go check out all the videos as well.

iJon

9. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

LOL

The Gay School one was hilarious!! The part where he swears for like 20 seconds straight at the end was great :)

10. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

Re: LOL

lol I know!!! it was like beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

:D That guy is great and so is the site! if you go to the more celebrity prank phone calls page, check out jack nicholsons, and like the 3rd al pacino call! they are ****ing hilarious :cool:

11. kiwi_the_iwik macrumors 65816

kiwi_the_iwik

What's really sad is that there are <BEEP!>...ing redneck losers like that out there in the world. I feel sorry for his kids - people like that shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Still - it's funny to listen to - just to show who IS the master race. What a dufus...

:rolleyes:

12. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

had anybody thought more on how to find this guys number. switchboard doesnt bring up anything. but the phone calls give a good deal of information on him. if he isnt on switchboard does that mean he wouldnt be in his local phonebook for his town. i am just dying to call this guy and prank him, or just hear him on my own.

iJon

13. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

ok, they just recently posted a new one which is really funny. they also recently posted a magizine one which is funny as hell too. just letting you guys know if you dont keep up with good ol mr bergis.

iJon

14. King Cobra macrumors 603

I check back to the site every couple of days. I still listen to that Nascar one pretty often. Checking out the new ones...

15. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

16. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

You know, this is starting to veer dangerously close to telephone harassment.

17. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

I would say that ship has sailed.

18. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

Yeah, after the child support one...I mean, the Nascar one was funny, but once you get to the child support, that is serious harassment, and it's not funny anymore. Whoever's making these prank calls deserves to be given a few cold nights in jail for this.

19. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

haha, good lord. this stuff is hilarious. i hope they keep the pranks coming. these prank calls just show how dumb mr bergis is for not being able to tell when these people keep calling.

iJon

20. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

You're probably one of those people who used to beat up little kids just for laughs.

21. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

yeah whatever man, and i take it you were the little kid that got beat up??

iJon

22. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

No, I was a bully too, the difference is, I'm mature enough to realize that things like that aren't funny anymore. Telephone harassment isn't a joke, it's a crime, and it's a crime for good reason. And if you're the type of person who thinks it's funny to see people victimized like that, then you are a very insensitive and deranged person in my opinion.

Some telephone pranks are funny. These aren't.

23. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

well i think they are hilarious and most people on this thread do too, but if we want to take it into a more deep matter, i think mr bergis is more insensitive and deranged. i mean he really is a against gays and blacks and shows it very openly. but lets just enjoy the calls, its what the thread is for, we really dont need to talk about who was beat up in high school or what is a crime.

iJon

24. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

And that makes it okay? Someone's personal opinions, repugnant as they may be, make him a valid target for aggressive harassment?

No, iJon, let's not. Everyone likes prank calls, but when it crosses the line into telephone harassment, it's a crime, it's wrong, it's repugnant. I don't see how people can enjoy these, especially the child support one, and especially when they carry it too far, calling him back when he hangs up, and harassing his wife and children. I'm not just going to quietly condone this.

25. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

haha ok, well have fun. i know i will.

iJon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.