Mr President you take us for Fools?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Dont Hurt Me, May 10, 2006.

1. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Dec 21, 2002
    Yahooville S.C.
    #1 Lou Dobbs feels the spinmasters at the Presidents office are at it again trying to push amnesty for 10- 20 million illegal mexicans the govt let into the country. Look at the illegal employer fines, 3 were fined in 2004. 3 companies got fined. 3:rolleyes: Our President working hard for......Mexico and slave labor for the Corporations. Lou is 100% correct on this. Yes Mr Dobbs our President if we can call him that is working hard for the Mexican,Chinaman,Russian,Saudi, the end of his list are the American people.Wait,,, No we didnt make the list im afraid cancel that. Our President.
  2. FFTT macrumors 68030

Apr 17, 2004
    A Stoned Throw From Ground Zero
    I'm beginning to see why one of my friends thinks Bush doesn't care what happens to our country or any other.

No worries about national debt, economy, jobs, health care, social security global warming etc. because after he bombs Iran he and all his buddies will be outta here in " the rapture "
  3. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
    It's not supposed to happen until 2012, but I guess Cheney doesn't think he'll be around that long, so they're pushing up the schedule. Ha, who're we kidding, these people don't believe any of this Christian stuff. Bush couldn't even name his favorite Bible quote when asked. He's only doing this because he lost to a religious zealot once in a race and learned a lot from his mistake. And they fall for it every time.
  4. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

Dec 16, 2004
    Birmingham, AL
    He doesn't have any reason to care; he's a lame duck.