Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edgecurve

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2002
Seattle
If you have some time to kill (15 seconds) some of you may enjoy this somewhat immature video....Introducing, the one and only, Mr. Tomato. Enjoy!

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
edgecurve, this is supposed to be a Mac forum discussion site. What the . . . was that supposed to be?

I know you may be a freshman here, but at least keep the topic discussion, sanity, and for Pete sake, your common sense on the subjects of Macs.

I see no purpose in continuing this forum. For anyone who wants to comment on how absolutely inferior, stomach-turning, uneducational and unsanitary that clip was, remember, it's on edgecurve's hands.

Just don't think of it literally!

dualburn001

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2002
Originally posted by King Cobra
edgecurve, this is supposed to be a Mac forum discussion site. What the . . . was that supposed to be?

I know you may be a freshman here, but at least keep the topic discussion, sanity, and for Pete sake, your common sense on the subjects of Macs.

I see no purpose in continuing this forum. For anyone who wants to comment on how absolutely inferior, stomach-turning, uneducational and unsanitary that clip was, remember, it's on edgecurve's hands.

Just don't think of it literally!

calm down!
if you think about it that video does have something to do with a mac, It was edited and published on amac , and then edgecurve is showing the final project of his working on a mac. So in conclusion this has alot more than you think, to do with a mac.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Re: Calm down...

Originally posted by dualburn001

calm down!
if you think about it that video does have something to do with a mac, It was edited and published on amac , and then edgecurve is showing the final project of his working on a mac. So in conclusion this has alot more than you think, to do with a mac.

Although I appreciate any video personally brought up by a Mac (wise decision) I really don't see this Tomato character to be suitable for these discussions. It's more like a South Park commercial.

edgecurve

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2002
Seattle
King Cobra, my apologies. dualburn001, thanks for sticking up for me. Perhaps I should have prefaced the juvenile nature of this video more clearly. If you were offended by the "south park" nature of the video I'm sorry. Most people enjoy it.

Yes, the video was made on a Mac, with iMovie. It was a lot of fun. And since this is the "general" discussion board, its appropriateness on is up to individual readers rather than a set topic.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Re: Apologies and Second Chances.

Originally posted by edgecurve
King Cobra, my apologies. dualburn001, thanks for sticking up for me. Perhaps I should have prefaced the juvenile nature of this video more clearly. If you were offended by the "south park" nature of the video I'm sorry. Most people enjoy it.

Yes, the video was made on a Mac, with iMovie. It was a lot of fun. And since this is the "general" discussion board, its appropriateness on is up to individual readers rather than a set topic.

It's cool. You are new at this, and so am I. I'm not offended by it as much as you think. It is just that I get rather grossed out easily by anyone or anything that had . . . you know.

And I overreacted too, in my previous posts.

It is no big deal. You should get a second chance. Everyone should, except Bill Gates.

cleo

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2002
Tampa Bay Area, FL, USA
Maybe not for pointless posts, but it would be cool to have a thread where people can show off stuff they've made on their macs, like Mr. Tomato (which, by the way, I found to be hilarious, although I liked the original on your site better :)).

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
I got a kick out of it. Wasnt more then stupid humor, but stupid humor is funny. I'm gonna go eat some ketchup...

stoid

macrumors 601
Not bad, verrrrry disturbing, I liked it, I guess, maybe there's a deeper psychological meaning to it. Some deep like to society. A subliminal message meant to warn us all of eminate distruction. Maybe it's a protest against prejudice, violence, and distruction. Could it be a plea to tomato farmers? Not a phychologist, haven't taken any phychology courses. Currently reading Catch-22 though, and it's a fairly disturbed book, kinda makes you think, and then laugh, and then be frightened for mankind. But I digress.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.