MR's Very Own Halo 2 Gang

Discussion in 'Games' started by 2nyRiggz, Jan 29, 2007.

1. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Okay guys, I've had Halo 1 & 2 for years and I have never enter the realm of H2 online so now I'm taking a shot at it and I would like to see you guys there..If you interested in setting up some sort of clan or something like that then lets get it going...

This goes for:

COD3
    R6
    LP

Forgive me if this has been ask before....

Bless

2. sb58 macrumors 6502a

sb58

i don't play Halo 2 that often... but i'll play with you guys when i do go on i guess :p

3. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

I wouldn't mind. I haven't played Halo 2 for a while but if we had an MR clan I'd throw it back in the machine (I'm going to anyways, but that's a different reason) and play more.

4. 2nyRiggz thread starter macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Wow so I went into the game tonight and there was this guy sluring out the nastiest things I ever heard....Using the N word like it every two seconds and started rambling on about how N's can't afford a 360...I was like :eek: ...I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything..I just left the room.

That was a horrible experience and I heard little idiots online before but that was too much for me...

Bless

5. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Unfortunately, as in any online game, there are bound to be idiots. It depends on a lot on who you play with – I know a group of people who routinely curse, but if I'm with them, they won't.

6. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

For some reason I see that so much more on the xbox than the xbox 360. I have a huge list of freinds I normally play with to avoid crap like that.

7. greatdevourer macrumors 68000

Rating system. If s/he pisses off enough people, he'll get downed and be less likely to be selected in online matches

8. Kalns macrumors regular

Kalns

I wouldn't mind playing every once in awhile with you guys. I have Halo 2 and CoD3 but not R6. My tag is Kalns, so feel free to add me.