MS office for Mac Student Teacher $99

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by devilot, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Just noticed the $50 rebate on apple.com. It's a great deal. :( I wish I had gotten it at that price... but here's to others hopefully benefiting from this rebate!

2. bodeh6 macrumors 6502a

bodeh6

At my school, Wayne State University, I am going to get Office 2004 Professional (which comes with Virtual PC 7) all for $68 shipped.

3. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

4. iHacker macrumors member

I love being a kid and getting discounted on things! But man Midle Schoolers need the educational discount to!!! I love ou apple no matter what!

5. corywoolf macrumors 65816

corywoolf

awsome deal,

why don't they have an apple store on the corner accross from the diag (the supplies store)? If you know what I am talking about PM me.

6. bodeh6 macrumors 6502a

bodeh6

My sister goes there and got Office XP 2 years ago for that price. I was going to get it from there but after seeing if I paid $25 more I could get Virtual PC just in case I need it, I though why not pay the extra money.

7. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

They seriously ought to.... Or else, one would look sweeeet on State Street, perhaps in the arcade or out by State Theater? :D

BTW, the only downside to those really low prices on student editions (the site license versions, not the rebated version on the Apple Store) is that they cannot be re-sold. They come as licenses and CDs or DVDs (at least at Wayne, they did -- when I was at U of M, they didn't have such a program yet) and they say pretty prominently that they are not for resale.... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.