MS STARCK MOUSE

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by diaabo, Dec 2, 2004.

1. diaabo macrumors newbie

im thinking in buying a MS STARCK MOUSE as a xmas gift to my girlfriend that has a powerbook... what do you think the best color with the computer... blue or orange?

2. zebi_ macrumors newbie

3. diaabo thread starter macrumors newbie

Blue it is! ;)

yeah! by the pictures I liked blue the most :)

just wanted to know some owners opinion ;)

4. dotnina macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I have the blue too. The orange will match the AC adaptor light, though, if the Powerbook's battery is charging. :)

I'm not normally a fan of lit-up mice, but the light thing is pretty nice. It turns off when your computer is asleep, and turns on as soon as your Powerbook turns on. This is obvious functionality, of course, but I'm pointing it out anyway. :) It's a nice feature to have.

5. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Pick blue! I prefer blue over orange.

I'd love to get a S+arck mouse, but it's only two buttons, and I like my extra buttons for expose :)

6. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Forget about what everyone here likes and what looks better with the computer, what color does she like better? Is she more of a blue or orange person?

7. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

i'll go with orange to support my school (illini)

8. John Jacob macrumors 6502a

John Jacob

I have the Orange one...

I have an Orange one, and as DotNina mentioned, it matches the Power Adapter ring when my Powerbook is charging.

I have faced one problem with the Starck though: sometimes, the mouse pointer goes crazy and jumps to some other part of the screen even though I didn't move the mouse. I have seen one other person on the Apple support forums who has the same problem (he has a Starck too). But this happens sufficiently rarely that it is no more than an occasional irritant.