MSN for Mac OSX

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by damson34, May 14, 2003.

1. damson34 thread starter macrumors 6502

after using it for a few minutes i have to admit, it isnt half bad. I was kinda looking forward to it cuz at my dads house we have roadrunner but when i visit my mom they only had dial up and they had MSN so this makes it a lot easier to connect. They could have done more with the dashboard. It has a lot of empty real estate on it

2. Mineral macrumors member

3. damson34 thread starter macrumors 6502

as i said before, it makes it easier for me to connect dial-up at my other house. Its not that bad of a web service especially since i am not the one having to pay for it.

The same could be said about office v.x, why use that on a Mac? Because it is a useful application

4. richie macrumors member

Hrmmm, does this mean the imminent arrival of IE 5.5/6 for Mac? IIRC, rumours linked the two together, based mainly on their shared rendering engines, I believe...

5. Mineral macrumors member

Who needs Internet Exploder when a BETA version of Safari blows it out of the water? :D

6. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

Hmmm, MSN for OS X ..
    wait - no - dear Christ above, my heart, it feels as though it's going to - oh God in heaven, I can't breathe - please, call theaaiiiiieeeaaaaaauuurrgghhhh wheeze hack wheeze cough dead

lame-@$$ page didn't even render properly in Safari. Hidden meaning, me thinks.

Seriously, if it helps you out, more power to you. It'll be useful for some people.