MSN Hotmail Scammers?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by haiggy, Feb 5, 2006.

1. haiggy macrumors 65816

Has anyone else gotten people added to their list that they don't know? Today I got SIX new people added to my list and they all speak some foreign language. I keep asking who they are and they reply in their language or say some name of a person I don't know. When I said "English please" they said "No" Then they give me this link: http://rishabhdara.com/hotmail.php?id=ZmF0bWlyLnByZWJyZXphQGhvdG1haWwuY29t and keep spamming it. If you click on it it leads to a fake hotmail site where you can put in your password and I assume it will just go to them so they can hack and steal your account. Does this sound like more of Nigerian scamming or what? This is ridiculous. I blocked 2 of them this morning and now I have 4 more. ??? :confused: Am I the only one?

2. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

I would just go on a social/religious rant to them about random things like penguins and king arthur.

3. haiggy thread starter macrumors 65816

Yes, or give them a piece of my mind like I did :)

4. MonksMac macrumors 6502a

MonksMac

5. haiggy thread starter macrumors 65816

Ok so I blocked and deleted them all and then another one added me. I was talking to them trying to make some fun out of it and they said they lived in Russia. Kosovo or something...