MSN Search Toolbar

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DavidLeblond, Dec 13, 2004.

1. DavidLeblond macrumors 68020

DavidLeblond

One of the websites I visit for fun is Paul Thurrott's windows page. I noticed today he posted a review of MSN's new toolbar search tool. In typical Paul style, he made sure to start out the review by saying Spotlight is another example of Microsoft copying features from Windows. Then he went on to talk about the MSN toolbar which is pretty much a copy of Spotlight. I mean, check out this picture guys... where have you seen it before?

Attached Files:

2. DavidLeblond thread starter macrumors 68020

DavidLeblond

I'm gonna reply to myself here because I just read all of the review and I found a piece I think is funny as hell:

Now this is a review of the BETA copy of MSN Toolbar Suite... so didn't Apple release the beta of Tiger BEFORE Microsoft released the BETA of MSN Toolbar Suite?

3. timnosenzo macrumors 6502a

timnosenzo

Haha, what a loser. I don't know when the MSN toolbar thing came out, but apple released Spotlight quite some time ago. Windows fanboy's are the worst.
    :rolleyes:

4. Peyote macrumors 6502a

Peyote

My head hurts now

5. DavidLeblond thread starter macrumors 68020

DavidLeblond

Reading this guy's blog is great. Whenever Apple releases a security patch he comments on it saying crap like "wow! this goes to show you how insecure Macs are!" He claims to be unbiased now THAT is hilarious.