MSN troubles

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by MacMosher, Dec 13, 2006.

1. MacMosher macrumors 6502

MacMosher

Hey,

Well I got my MacBook back in October and up untill now msn has worked great(well except for some university network problems there for about a week). But last night my MSN messenger just quit, and now it won't sign me in saying Im not connected to the internet, but some how Im typing this into a forum :confused: ahah.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, not really eager its probably for the best anyways its exam season and I shouldn't be wasting my time on it.

Thanks,

Mosher

p.s. I've tried AdiumX and I did not like it, but have not tried it sense my msn went down.

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I know you said that you tried adium, but if you get the new beta, and get a skin for it, I'm sure you'll much prefer it to MSN. MSN:mac has loads of problems. If your really want to use it, try deleting it then reinstalling.

3. MacMosher thread starter macrumors 6502

MacMosher

4. MacMosher thread starter macrumors 6502

MacMosher

Tried it, having the same troubles with the Adium. Wont Connect?

any thoughts?

5. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

If both Adium and MSN messenger won't connect, maybe your ISP is blocking messenger. Try change to another internet connection service

If only MSN won't connect, then maybe try to delete the pref files related to MSN messenger.