Much better picture of Keira for edesign.

Discussion in 'Community' started by mac-er, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-er macrumors 65816

2. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

3. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

I had no idea that she was the "unattainable one" from "Love Actually." She's adorable, but those pics of her in that King Arthur get-up w/ the leather band across her chest- ouch, looks painful! :eek:

5. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

6. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

I'll just say that edesignuk picked a good subject for his avatar collection. ;)

7. mac-er thread starter macrumors 65816

Yeah, the leather band doesn't look too comfortable...but sexy.

8. efoto macrumors 68030

I think this comes back to the less-is-more philosophy, at least for me it does. I honestly think that is a horrid picture of her, but I do think she looks quite adorable in Love Actually. You can be covered and look sexy, that is what women should do more often. If they could get some self-decency and self-respect and learn to lure men by their personality, then have that man drooling over their physic in private, not only would he truly love her but he would stay loyal as all get out with a body like that to boot!

I think women often show too much. Fully-clothed and covered women are much sexier to me, show to much and you go from sexy to slutty in an instant. That said, a glimpse at a belly-button can do wonders to me on occasion....rare occasion.

9. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

But sometimes, sometimes, on rare occasion, a gal just feels like being a little slutty. ;)

10. efoto macrumors 68030

I'm all for that on occasion, it is just sad that women expect to land ''good guys'' buy being slutty more often than not. The penis is attracted to skin, the mind is attracted to the mind. If you want a decent guy, lure him with your personality, then more than likely getting his penis to comply won't be that difficult of a task ;) :rolleyes:

Edit: Back OT a bit, most all the images that IMDB hosts can be had at much higher resolutions on other galleries on the net. Get creative in your search criteria and sift through a little pr0n and you're there ;)

Secondly, whether edesignuk used that image or not, he crops her head, it is only a 100x100 px avatar, hard to show a full-body shot without forcing the viewer to use 600x magnification :rolleyes:

11. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

ooh-- NOT a fan of her short hair/ 80's mom sweater phase.

12. mac-er thread starter macrumors 65816

She still has that dirty look on her face :)

13. dobbin macrumors 6502a

dobbin

For some reason the shots of her in that brown jumper thing remind me of Anne Diamond

The rest of the pics are nice though.

Out of ten? I'd give her one ;)

14. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Not to be a jerk, but aren't there other pretty women besides Keira Knightley? (sp) And honestly- for the longest time I thought edesignuk was a girl due to the fact I didn't know who she was. :) Since then I've noticed there is quite the obsession with her here on Macrumors. Interesting-please explain to this clueless homo what makes her special above all others. :)

15. mac-er thread starter macrumors 65816

LMAO...that is the funniest thing I ever read on MR....where is edesign??
    :)

16. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

My personal favorite actress is Eva Longoria right now. :p

17. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Did I spell her name right at least? :)

18. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Look at how much they increased her bust on the movie poster. Photoshop is a wonderful tool.

Link

19. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Those are a nice pictures of Kiera. They show her very rugged side. Think that I prefer her feminine side much more. :D

20. dubbz macrumors 68020

dubbz

There's less-is-more... and there's too-much ... Something in the middle is preferable, methinks.

Anyway, I like the picture of Keira. But her upper-body outfit looks kinda weird. Maybe it's functional for an archer.. I whouldn't know.
    At least she's not wearing chainmail bikini.

21. efoto macrumors 68030

Shhhh, don't tell anyway, but....*checks the rear alley to be safe*....we all hate her, we just pretend to love her for edesign;s sake, so he doesn't feel lonely in the world :rolleyes:. Whether you like his topic or not, you have to respect his....well, umm, obsession :D

I never noticed that, not that I inspect movie posters commonly, but they sure did add a touch to the bust. In the movie she looked about the same as a man in that costume, not a whole lot there when you have to have leather strapped and tied over your chest, regardless of how much was there prior to compression.

22. efoto macrumors 68030

Oh she is hot, it is a girl right? :confused:, I can't tell :p

Yes yes, of course there are extremes on both sides, I was running off the assumption of general American (and European in some cases) pop-cultury type gals who show every inch that isn't illegal on every chance they get. Like devilot76 said, sometimes they just want to be a little slutty. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a firm supporter of that :rolleyes: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.