Multiplayer cheating Ghost Recon

Discussion in 'Games' started by theguvnor, Mar 11, 2004.

1. theguvnor macrumors newbie

I know the cheats for single player but is there any way to make them work in multiplayer. I'm sure some of the games I have joined online have contained people who aren't playing fair.........

2. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

i wouldnt be so sure that their cheating. from what i understand, games have the built in ability to prevent cheating....during multi play. or if it is possible, you can usually find something like "punk buster" (i think thats what its called) to prevent cheats.

some of those people are just really good. i mean....amazing.

3. applekid macrumors 68020

There are no cheats in Ghost Recon Multiplayer on the Mac (at least that I know of). It's usually either you suck or they're very good. There's also the possibility of lag from someone.

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

they could be playing on a hacked server on their side, so it is a possibility.

iJon

5. Doraemon macrumors 6502

True.

And accusing them of being a cheater is usually a sign for a not very good player. ;)

6. theguvnor thread starter macrumors newbie

well.....yes but i didn't say I was losing all the time did I?.....Just sometimes.
    It was more the fact that I've seen chickens being thrown and that's one of the cheats you can type into the console.

There weren't any mods on the game so I couldn't be that.

speaking of which, anyone know any good sites with mac mods for ghost recon. Truly great game. :D