multiple gmail accounts?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mst0192, Oct 26, 2010.

1. macrumors member

Oct 25, 2003
    is it possible to handle multiple gmail-accounts (1 and a few "google-apps-for-domains"-adresses) on the iphone 4? (without forwarding everything to one adress)

does the calender on the iphone sync with the google calendar?
  2. macrumors 68000

Nov 6, 2009
    1) I'm not sure, but think it's possible. (EDIT: Actually have multiple gmail accounts in my phone right now, so yes.)

2) Absolutely. (EDIT: Maybe? Although I think it needs to be synced on your computer's calendar first?)
  3. macrumors 65816

Dec 13, 2009
    yes just set up your main gmail account using this you then get push email for each account and the option to sync calendar and contacts

for the google apps accounts then you can try that same method (it should work) but if it doesnt then just set them up using the 'Gmail' option or if before iOS 4.0 with the 'other' option you wouldnt have calendar or contacts sync.

you also do not need to sync the calendar with a computer before you use the iphone, esp if you use the exchange option

the best way is to use exchange for all of them, if you dont want contacts sync on on then just select 'off' when asked