Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chrisriss

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2016
Hi all!

The last 2 days my iPhone SE 9.3.3 (jailbroken with Pangu 1.1.0 via webpage 3 weeks ago) shows strange behavior. Everything was working fine till yesterday some music startet playing without me doing anything. It´s not my music and I did´t know the song. Also my phone was not reacting on any touch gesture or the home button. Since I also had high down- and/or upstream at the same time I guess the sound was downloaded.

I force switched my phone off. After this first time always when I activate my jailbreak and be online this behavior starts again. It doesn't matter if I use my phone or if it´s locked. I can not do anything about it. As long as I don´t activate my jailbreak it´s not happening.

I have been uninstalling the last 2 apps I installed from Cydia (iCleaner & Calllogpro) without a positive result.

I don´t know what to do. Anybody an idea or the same problem?

Last edited:

StarkCity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2013
California
Another crazy rouge 9.3.3 problem...... I recommend completely restoring ( if 9.3.3 is still being signed ) and starting over with a DFU to 9.3.3 fresh instal. Other than that, I'm not sure, these new issues and bugs with this jailbreak are out of control

Chrisriss

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2016
Thx StarkCity

9.3.3 is not signed anymore. But as far as I know I can restore without installing a new iOS.

Anyway, somebody else with the same issue or any other solution?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.