Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wezley

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
Kingston-Upon-Thames
I've got a music video playlist that I'm trying to play. I can play each video independantly in the playlist, but I can't figure out how to select the playlist and select play and for ATV to go through and play all of the videos in series. The top option of shuffling videos(I can't remember exactly what the wording is) doesn't work either -- each time I pick it I get a message saing that ATV can't play the format of the entry.

Anybody else able to play a MusicVideo playlist or get shuffling working for music videos?

Noompcy

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2007
music video not working

I'm having the same issue. (see below) As anyone fixed this?

I've got a music video playlist that I'm trying to play. I can play each video independantly in the playlist, but I can't figure out how to select the playlist and select play and for ATV to go through and play all of the videos in series. The top option of shuffling videos(I can't remember exactly what the wording is) doesn't work either -- each time I pick it I get a message saing that ATV can't play the format of the entry.

Anybody else able to play a MusicVideo playlist or get shuffling working for music videos?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.