Music Videos

Discussion in 'iPod' started by dukebound85, Oct 26, 2005.

1. macrumors P6

dukebound85

Is this new, or am I totally out of the loop. I remember not that long ago, I could go to the music store and watch music videos for free by streaming. Is this no longer the case???? It seems now that I have to pay 2 dollars for the video or I get a sample section. This is lame im my opinion. Anyone else notice this?

Jonathan

2. macrumors 65816

jholzner

Ummm...did you miss out on the last two weeks? :eek:

3. macrumors 6502a

Actually, even when Apple went video with iTMS, they still kept the free videos up for a day or so. But, as with most things free, once someone realizes they can get away with charging money for them, they do.

I too question the value of charging for videos when you can get them free all over the net. But, like any consumer, I have considered buying a few videos that I loved that aren't really around any more.

4. macrumors 6502a

fayans

Can we only browse music videos thru iTMS? What happen to other source of music videos on the net, the like of music.aol.com?

5. macrumors 65816

ipacmm

music.aol.com still has free music videos that you can watch and put onto your ipod for free. I knew Apple would stop the free music videos at itunes once they started the download service.