Must do things on brand new 12" iBook??

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by dscan99, Apr 7, 2005.

1. dscan99 macrumors regular

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sister's 12" iBook finally arrived today.. then why am I so excited? :eek: :confused:

Anyhow.... I remember seeing a thread a while back on the things one must do to check the sanity of a brand new machine. I discovered this thread a few months after I got my iBook .. so if anyone can offer advice on some of the tasks she must try out/things to check out, please advise.

Or if you can find that other thread (I did do a couple of searches but didn't come up with the result I was looking for) that'd be great too!!!! Thanks!!

2. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

config the internet through system pref....its easy no matter what kinda internet connect. you have....just have it assist you and then go to the apple and do software update and let those install....those should help with any kind of bugs that may arise...also if you got the applecare...you should run techtool deluxe to make sure all ram is working correctly along with the G4....if anything else runs into your way....let me know :)