MWNY Products

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by sparkleytone, Apr 9, 2002.

1. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

Oct 28, 2001
    Greensboro, NC
    well well well

i just got an email today from the apple learn and earn program. i think something is coming MWNY. my email was an extension of the $200 off any purchase over $999 deal i get. It had ended March 31, but they have extended it to...June 29. Just a couple weeks before MacWorld. Coincidence??
  2. digital1 macrumors 6502

Jan 2, 2002
    I think something could be up. Considering everything else on this site is pointing to new laptops, that may be a possibility.
  3. mcrain macrumors 68000

Feb 8, 2002
    I want a new TiBook!!!! Badly!!!!!! Sooner rather than later!!!
  4. cb911 macrumors 601

Mar 12, 2002
    BrisVegas, Australia
    there definitely needs to be a new TiBook. i went to a Apple store today and they didn't have any TiBooks on display. they had every other Mac. hopefully this means a new TiBook at WWDC, even if it is a small boost to 766MHz.;)
  5. freedom macrumors member

Aug 14, 2001
    Royal Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, Sweden
    MWNY products

Besides all needed upgrades of Apple´s
    productlines; Tibook, Powermacs etc.

I´d be interested to hear about
    sony/ericsson/panasonic etc.
    Could Apple be up to something
    really big at MWNY?
    - you name it…

What do you guys think?

Personally I´d like to view see
    QT software in 3G-cell phones!

Imagine downloading AND watching
    a keynote on your phone on the tube
    going to work!!!
  6. iGav macrumors G3

Mar 9, 2002
    A TiBook upgrade is urgently required.....

But it needs alot more than just a 766Mhz upgrade......... if it is to keep up with PC laptops interms of solid all round performance!!!

I still hope that as MWSF saw updates to Apple 2 consumer modelss with the 14" iBook and New iMac, I'm really hoping that Apple will revamp there entire Pro-sumer range... at MWNY.... much faster and improved Power Macs with improved bus, RAM, hardrives, case?? etc and much much faster TiBooks, again with improved bus, RAM, graphics, and dual processor option........... I really think Apple will revamp the whole Pro-sumer range at MWNY..... :D ;) :)
  7. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

It is gonna be a TiBook no matter what it really needs a boost!
    Pray for G5.