MWNY Questions!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Macmaniac, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

I am going to MWNY and I have a few questions.
    Are you allowed to have a video camera with you, or do you need to have a press pass with you.
    Can you bring a backpack or because of Sept 11 you are not allowed to bring one.
    I hope to film stuff for you guys so I would like to know!
    IS there a website where I can find the particulars of this.
  2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

Mar 25, 2002
    London, England
  3. Macmaniac thread starter macrumors 68040

This is my second MWNY, my first trip is when th released the cube:) Man it was lots of fun. People were oggoling over the cube they could not believe that it was a computer!
  4. coolocity macrumors regular

Jun 24, 2002
    Central New York
    Hey, I doubt the'll harass you for having a backpack, they may check it however. No biggie. As for the video camera, just say your using it to take stills, that should do it;)
  5. rugby macrumors regular

Feb 21, 2002
    I'm going to MWNY also. I'm not lugging anything around with me, I hate carrying crap around.
  6. AlphaTech macrumors 601

Oct 4, 2001
    Natick, MA
    You can pick up enough crap there to fill at least one backpack... :D

I went last year, and have to tell you, I don't really have any desire to make a return visit. NY just doesn't do anything for me.

Now, if they would just bring MW back to Boston... Then I would go every year :D

I would imagine that they would have rules about video and still camera's posted up on the MW web site. If they don't say you cannot take one, then go for it... :D