1. MistDragonCA macrumors newbie

Hey, I am currently looking for a new keyboard/mouse combo for my PB. I was thinking about the MX 3100 wireless desktop, but at Logitech's site, they only have PC system req's posted. Does this mean that it will not work with my rig? Anyone have any experience with this combo? Thanx in advance.

2. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

I don't know about the keyboard, but the MX1000 works great with my Mac.

3. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Logitech makes solid products, I highly recommend them. Currently using the MX510 and loving it. :cool:

4. MistDragonCA thread starter macrumors newbie

Ya, the keyboard is my problem. Logitech makes a wired keyboard that my friend uses with his Mac, but I really want the wireless.

5. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Is there a reason why you absolutely need the wireless? Are you ever that far away from your computer that you would need it? Just curious, as that was the reason I bought a corded mouse instead of a cordless mouse - I could not think of any situation in which the cord would become a hinderance and I would absolutely need cordless.

6. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

Honestly, my favorite keyboard I ever owned is my Apple keyboard - and I use Windows!

Get the MX1000 alone, that is one amazing mouse (I live in NY and its in NJ right now!!!)

Get the Apple BT or, the Apple USB.

Logitech keyboards are not as nice as I would like... *dare I say it* Microsoft has great keyboards...

7. jeffgtr macrumors regular

I have a MX700 wireless mouse I use with my PC (my new powermac is on it's way). I find it "clunky". Maybe it's the size but I just don't seem to have the same control that I have with a "normal" mouse. I have the matching wireless keyboard which I do like, but I do regret the MX700...I've really tried to like it.