MX1000 Program Expose

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by i4k20c, Jan 16, 2006.

1. i4k20c macrumors 6502a

i4k20c

hey guys,
    i just got this mx1000, which is pretty nice. But i have a question, i want to program that application switcher to activate expose..is there anyway to do this? :confused:

i tried searching but got nothing.
    thank you.

2. Laser47 macrumors 6502a

Laser47

Sure theres a way to do that, go to system preferences and go to the logitech
    control center and for the app switcher button click the assigned action and change it to keystroke, by default the keystroke for all windows in expose is F9. But before you change to keystroke you need to temporarily change the keystroke of all windows to something else because when you try to input the keystroke it will activate expose. So go to the expose prefs pane and change expose to something else. Then go back to the logitech control center and input F9 then change the expose prefs back the way they were.

3. i4k20c thread starter macrumors 6502a

i4k20c

it does not give me the keystroke option tho..
    it gives me the keystroke option only for the foward and back buttons.. :(

Attached Files:

4. aussie_geek macrumors 65816

aussie_geek

If I was you, I would trash the Logitech drivers and go for USB overdrive. It is an app that can configure pretty much any USB device.

VersionTracker link

aussie_geek

5. Laser47 macrumors 6502a

Laser47

Well heres what mine looks like, if you dont get the keystroke option see if there is an update from logitech.com

6. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

You have to change the button's function using the dropdown where the double arrows are.