MX1000 w/Tiger

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by allisonv7, May 17, 2005.

1. allisonv7 macrumors 6502

Hey all,

I just did a clean install with Tiger and installed the software for my MX1000. I can't seem to find the options to configure the side-to-side buttons on the scroll wheel. In Firefox before I used those as back/forward buttons, I haven't installed firefox yet but it's not working so far in Safari. Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

Thanks,

allison.

2. jackieonasses macrumors 6502a

jackieonasses

I know this may seem like a dumb question - but did you reinstall the Logitech control center?

(edit) i just read you said you did... I am an idiot. Anyways - my MX510 (nearly the same) Works with all buttons in Tiger. Try repairing permissions. See if that helps.

kyle

3. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

I bought that mouse not too long ago, and just realized the exact same thing

..damn :(

4. Nugget macrumors 65816

Nugget

Heh. I noticed the same thing. I thought I was just losing my mind and that maybe it hadn't been an option in Panther.

5. allisonv7 thread starter macrumors 6502

Does anyone know if there is some sortof update/fix for this by now?

Thanks,

allison.

6. TMA macrumors 6502a

TMA

I have this mouse and i've never noticed an option in Tiger or Panther to set the controls for side to side mouse wheel clicks. I've been using the latest LCC (Logitech Control Centre)