My 100th post!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Draft, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draft macrumors 6502

This is my 100th post! Just thought that EVERYONE would like to know. :D

Draft

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

Aren't you proud of yourself?

Why the h!!! would you make a whole thread for yourself, just for making 100 posts? Especially considering that this one is pretty much useless?

mcrain found out the hard way at 200 by making a separate post about 200 and he got flamed at.

On behalf of Alpha, who most likely stepped off plate for a few, he could probably give a rat's flaming rectal cavity about you making 100. But I will wait for him to respond...

3. Draft thread starter macrumors 6502

I just find it funny how people, like yourself, get so pissed about something like this.

What does flamed mean?

Draft

4. King Cobra macrumors 603

Draft, Alpha and I have conversed a while back (before you made 1) and I was appointed a position on the flamethrower division. (Flames are basically heat, and that heat is supposed to burn people for useless comments, or babbling on about peecees.)

To put it plain and simple, that was a completely useless post. I'll admit my first post deserved to boil, but at least you don't need to brag about 100. Brag when you reach 1000, or 2000 for that matter.

I am not sure if you are even impressed by 100, but post count means nothing (except if you get to avatar status or 4 digits). It's not even worth looking at, unless you REALLY want an avatar.

Again, let's see what Alpha says about this, as he is my boss! :cool:

5. Draft thread starter macrumors 6502

6. King Cobra macrumors 603

I have no idea, Bubba! PM a moderator or something...

But, just remember how many people actually make a whole thread for themselves (OTHER THAN ME, I've learned my lesson). Very few. And you are a perfect example on why people don't make a whole thread for themselves.

7. Draft thread starter macrumors 6502

I realize this, now. And, I think that I've learned my lesson now too.

How do I get a hold of a moderator?

8. King Cobra macrumors 603

As I said, PM a moderator.

Err, use the private messaging system to get hold of a moderator. I'm sure you'll find a few of them hiding somewhere.

9. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

king cobra. you realize how many posts you've "wasted" by responding and then arguing over this all? that's just twisted logic. to tell him he had a pointless post and then follow it up.

oh yeah, kiss a little more alpha ass while you're at it eh? ha

10. King Cobra macrumors 603

And I suppose if anyone else posted here it wouldn't be considered wasting posts?

Somebody had to do it. Besides, I would have spent my posts on something much more usefull if this never came up.

And, easy big guy. I'm not kissing up to anyone if that person appoints a position, but that's off topic.

11. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

someone said "moderator" but I suppose I'm too late...

oh well...congrats on your 100th ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.