My 27" iMac BTO order has be canceled

Discussion in 'iMac' started by pukingpixels, Jan 2, 2013.

1. macrumors member

So I was checking my order status earlier, as I've been doing like ten times a day for the past month, and I saw that my order had been canceled for no reason whatsoever. Just great.

I called apple and the guy I talked to said that it looked really strange cause he could see my order in "still processing" with my delivery date 4th - 10th january and then another order but that one had been canceled.

Bank account is still "on hold" though.

The apple guy told me that he was going to call the logistics and see if he could get some answers and then get back to me. That's 4 hours ago.

Seriously, just ship that **** thing.

2. macrumors newbie

Same here

Same thing just happened to me. I now seem to have 2 orders, one with status "processing", and another with status "Canceled". Ordered des 4. with expected deliverydate jan.4-10th.
    The apple support-phone just closed for today, so I will have to call them tomorrow i guess.
    Weird....

3. macrumors 68030

forty2j

While I'm throwing spaghetti at the wall.. perhaps they have to "cancel" and "reorder" the iMac orders in order to reroute them to different queues/factories?

4. macrumors regular

exaclty same thing here...

5. macrumors 68020

Sodner

Oh jeeze whats next.... They just retire iMac altogether?

So far my 12/13 order is still okay. Still Processing.......

6. macrumors newbie

Resolved

Just got off the phone with apple (norway), and she confirmed that there had been an error in their system, and the original order was still valid.

7. macrumors regular

Just called and he doesn't know what's happened... he think the order is still valid with same delivery estimate date Jan 4-10

Let's hope :eek:

8. thread starter macrumors member

Good to know!

9. macrumors newbie

Preparing

And now the status changed to "Preparing for shipment" :)
    (and the cancelled order still appears below)

10. macrumors regular

Lucky you.... I'm still waiting

11. macrumors newbie

Same here, showing as cancelled but after talking to apple this morning it should be ok and the rep told me he asked logistics to make sure my order was shipped ASAP. Quoted delivery is jan 8-14

12. macrumors regular

crossifixio

Waaiiiiitttttinnng!

when did you guys place your orders? I placed mine on the 10th. BTO so I thought that might delay it. One month and still waiting. No change on status! Never wanted money to leave my account as much as this :D