My Antievolution Documentary- Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by cslewis, Mar 19, 2006.

1. cslewis macrumors 6502a

cslewis

Hey,

You guys might remember the miserable flop of a thread a few weeks back where I asked for help with our groups' script for our National History Day project. Well, I'm happy to say that our group won 2nd place in our category at the regional competiton, and are moving onto the state competition in late May.

Our film chronicled the events of the Scopes Monkey Trial of 1925, where a Tennessee state staute banning the teaching of evolution was tested. We know that there are errors that we need to fix, but we're craving some feedback.

That's where you come in. Our first set of judges gave us the highest scores available in every category, but the state competiton will be far tougher. Our group is interested in any comments that you could give us. Are there any major errors? Are there things we should improve? This is not a politcal debate. We just want to hear some constructive criticism. (Compliments would be great, too) :p

Just go to http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4548554, where we're hosting the file for free. The download could take a little while, and turning up the sound would be a good idea. You can also enlarge the screen to about 3 by 3 without losing too much quality. (It had to be shrunk to fit on the 'net.)

Thanks so much!

2. jimN macrumors 6502a

jimN

If you got the highest scores available in each category how come you finished second?

3. cslewis thread starter macrumors 6502a

cslewis

I was 10 minutes late for our presentation. :D