My apology. + a cool video.

Discussion in 'Games' started by GFLPraxis, May 13, 2005.

1. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Look, I've got to make an apology to you all. Someone pointed it out to me. It's not an excuse, but I have a disability (Asperger's syndrome, it's related to autism), which affects my social skills. I often don't realizing that I'm embarrassing myself or acting a certain way until after the fact.

I really got into these threads about the XBox 360 after the showing and have been posting like nuts on them. So much that I was replying to practically every word anyone said.

Basicly, over the last 24 hours, I have acted like a rude annoying smartmouth, correcting any single nitpick I see. I have to apologize to anyone I have been a jerk to. I've pretty much managed to ruin my Macrumors reputation and completely embarrass myself within a day.

I'm sorry, guys. Please accept my humble apologies for the way I've been acting in these threads. :(

So that this is on topic with the Games section, here's a very interesting video for you to watch. The one I promised to get you to look in this thread, you know :p

http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/613/613578/vids_1.html

Wow, eh? I suspect fake, but who knows. Amazingly well done if it is.

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

You're cool, thanks for the apology but I don't reckon it's all that necessary. :)

And thanks for the video too.

3. GFLPraxis thread starter macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Well, I feel it's necessary after these kinds of reactions I provoked :(
    I already apologized to Peyote but his post made me realize how I've been acting and I feel I need to apologize to the rest of you.

4. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

Hey buddy, don't worry about it. I write responses like that all the time. ;) That's just the way it is in forums.

If it really bugs you, just change your screen name and start over. No one will know the difference. Just be nice the second time around.

5. GFLPraxis thread starter macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Thanks. Nah, I have no intention of making a second screen name, I just won't screw up again, lol. I've been here too long to want to start over.

6. Poff macrumors 65816

Poff

Hey, you're ok in my book. :) Still good that you start such a thread if you feel it is necessary. If you ask me, I'd say that takes some character. Just don't stop posting, ok? I've learned a lot from your posts. :)