Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kjvi5

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2007
..apparently there can be only one.

I had one downstairs in our living room. Liked it quite a bit. The occassional drop off from itunes but that was rare. So I bought one for my bedroom.

Once that happened the bedroomo one was always connected in itunes no problem at all, but the living room one was continually dropping off.

So I downloaded the update and that seemed to help the living room one. Then the bedroom one started dropping off (which it hadn't done previously). I went to do a software upgrade and it said I was up to date. Then over the weekend the bedroom one was back to being fine and the living room one was constantly dropping off and nowhere to be found on itunes.

Ugh. What a pain.

I close itunes and then re-open and they both show up. But at some point one will always drop off within the first few hours.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
..apparently there can be only one.

I had one downstairs in our living room. Liked it quite a bit. The occassional drop off from itunes but that was rare. So I bought one for my bedroom.

Once that happened the bedroomo one was always connected in itunes no problem at all, but the living room one was continually dropping off.

So I downloaded the update and that seemed to help the living room one. Then the bedroom one started dropping off (which it hadn't done previously). I went to do a software upgrade and it said I was up to date. Then over the weekend the bedroom one was back to being fine and the living room one was constantly dropping off and nowhere to be found on itunes.

Ugh. What a pain.

I close itunes and then re-open and they both show up. But at some point one will always drop off within the first few hours.

This gets mentioned a lot its something to do with the wireless channel its using. Search the forums/google for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.