Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BADibookDEFECT

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2003
hey counterfeit--i got your straight face right here

Hey Counterfeit--
love yer brilliant post-
yew really do have a way with wads --

you say :
haaaa haaaDude, you made my day with that Now, tell me that again with a straight face.
I wanna know what makes you so happy and gay?
just come naturally?
Doooohhh-

Also dudly-I wanna know how many idiots you know who would buy an ibook when they had the money for a powerbook?

And tell me doody- with a straight (or crooked) face --if you had money for a powerbook yew'd buy a plastic ibook.
And when you buy an ibook for yourself go buy yo mamma one back in kansas,
just make sure to get her apple care

caveman_uk

Feb 17, 2003
Hitchin, Herts, UK
Re: hey counterfeit--i got your straight face right here

Originally posted by BADibookDEFECT

Also dudly-I wanna know how many idiots you know who would buy an ibook when they had the money for a powerbook?
Actually the two people I know who have just bought Apple laptops did just that - bought a G4 ibook rather than a powerbook. And yes both could easily afford a powerbook...

Actually make that three because I've got an ibook too. So that's three idiots. Or is the real idiot the bad mannered one I quoted above who didn't buy applecare?

orl2222

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2003
so cal
You need to call apple customer relations dept, headquarters, NOT apple care! I had similar problems, 700 MHZ ibook logic board problems, replaced twice. I called them, they offered a new replacement, like for like. Later they called me back, and offered to upgrade me for free. I was able to negotiate a further upgrade, to a 12" Powerbook, with the superdrive for 600.00. It was well worth it to call headqaurters. No problems with my new Powerbook, even came with Panther preinstalled.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
Re: hey counterfeit--i got your straight face right here

Originally posted by BADibookDEFECT
Hey Counterfeit--
love yer brilliant post-
yew really do have a way with wads --

you say :
I wanna know what makes you so happy and gay?
just come naturally?
Doooohhh-

And tell me doody- with a straight (or crooked) face --if you had money for a powerbook yew'd buy a plastic ibook.
And when you buy an ibook for yourself go buy yo mamma one back in kansas,
just make sure to get her apple care
I was laughing at your "powerbook buyers are richer than iBook buyers" implication, you dense thing. Who wants to start taking bets on how long until this moron gets banned?

BADibookDEFECT

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2003
Addressed directly to the one who calls himself "Counterfeit":
first off- the ibook I own is defective.
I am more than interested in finding out h0w to resolve this issue since I sprung for the cheeeeper laptop that Apple offered last year.. My G4 desktop is Great.An Iron Horse. And I was using it for recording Music, --I switched to the ibook for recording tracks in the studio. Now I am left hauling my g4 back and forth to the studio.
Hey Counterfeit--
If you don't have anything constructive to say then take a walk!
I thought this group was supposed to exchange options,ideas, and experiences.
this is really good for an apple discussion group:
?????
Name calling works for you I guess.
maybe it's you that could get banned .
Place your bets with the duede man.
your posts continue to amaze me--Banned?
not even Dude--ee-!!
you'n yer haw haw haws! amazing--how old are yew?
Try posting intelligently and you'll recieve better responses.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
OK, look people, we know that you have a problem with your computers, but we can't help you deal with major problems. It's your responsibility to deal with Apple. I would guess that the iBook G4s have cleared up these problems, as they have a completely new mobo, with DDR and a G4. Good luck with your troubles and I hope that you can get your computers back in working order. If this continues this post is definitley going to get wastelanded, and someone could get banned, so watch out guys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.