MY BEST WarCraft replay!

Discussion in 'Games' started by MacAztec, Apr 8, 2004.

1. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Ok, I don't know if its the best game I have ever played, but it was certainly the most fun game I have ever played. Heres some commentary:

I am Maximus[duma]. I just created the account, that is why its like level 6 (my aka is DeathBestowYou). I was allied with some pretty crappy noobs, and i was attacked first. I was trying to tech to some stuff (dryad,dott,arch) when I was attacked. I fled with my hero, and I will leave you to watch the rest...

INFO: Near the end (when I only have 2 high-level heros) you can crank up the speed. I do some hit and run attacks, but the best part is when i go in and kill about his whole army in one swoop.

The guy thought I hacked because he couldn't find my base...just watch...

LINK ON BOTTOM!!!

You can download there...

2. haiggy macrumors 65816

Doesn't Work

Dude, I really want to see that replay but if I try downloading it it won't decompress... try not zipping it and post it again! :D

3. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

yeah, I'd like to see it too, but it won't decompress for me either. You'll have to try it another way...

4. nmk macrumors member

5. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Ok, well i have to go to school, but when i get home i will re-upload it to spymac and post a link here. i am level 11, close to 12

6. haiggy macrumors 65816

I know you're talkin' to MacAztec but I'm level 10 :) lol Just thought I'd add that in...

Username: hagedork

Edit: By the way, what realm are you in...? I checked and it said you're in US West... I'm in US East (pretty sure lol) Oh well...

7. haiggy macrumors 65816

8. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

9. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

yeah, i'm getting desprate for that replay now. sounds like fun! :D

10. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Ok, I will go and post it now, expect it soon!

11. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

12. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

13. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

14. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

lol, that was pretty nice. Everyone in that game besides you was really a newb tho. I mean, they don't think of a hiding tree? And they let a BM kill all of their peasants multiple times? But nice job anyway; I'd play with you.

15. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

I haven't played Warcraft yet but I am considering getting it over the summer. I have gone for so long with an old Mac that didn't have the horsepower to play anything besides card games so I am just recently discovering the joy of computer games which seem so much more involved than console games. Once I learn how to get around I may have to get my ass kicked a few times by you guys to get an idea of how to play.

16. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

thanks for posting that... it seems to be a problem with that first site you linked to. i tried other replays from that site, but they didn't work either, just stuck on un-zipping.

but thanks for posting that again, i'll have to have a look at it when i get a chance. :)

edit>> well i just watched it. he he. :D that's some good stuff. i gotta get my hands on 'war_hack .32b'. :D

well i guess that goes to show what an important part of the game chat is. if someone can talk the talk... it can make a really amusing game! :D

17. haiggy macrumors 65816

Heh, nice replay man. That got dragged out and was really close. You're lucky they didn't creep so you could keep making those "avatar minis" lmao

18. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

19. howard macrumors 68020

howard

do you need to have warcraft 3 installed to play this?

20. Muskie macrumors 6502

Muskie

Yea, I cant figure out how to open the file either. I'm guessing we do, since the file is a .w3g Does that stand for "WarCraft 3 Game" or something? I really wanna see this now lol

21. howard macrumors 68020

howard

i'll have to reinstall it to check... its been awhile... jeez i should try and find my saves and start again where i left off

22. busasa macrumors member

sorry man.... but then... that was just one of the gayest game i've ever seen. If they r rooks then u surely got beat by them bad. It's not like u were rushed first. And that purple really sucked, even though the pink is not that bad. Obviously they dun really know how to play, since they dun really plan to mine extra gold, which is absurd. Anyways, congrats on ur gay win.

PS: I always build air, so may be ur hidden tree will get destroyed. hehe...