Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nukiduz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
okay this is my thought about what a cool ipod would be like.
i think there's something to learn from the macally mtune cordless headset for ipod nano and its that you carry the memory with your headsets. i would be great if apple desgined some kind of headsets with built-in memory that could be controlled by some kind of apple remote with a display in it. this would be nice because you could hear music cordless and with good audio quality. what do you think?

NicP

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2005
nukiduz said:
okay this is my thought about what a cool ipod would be like.
i think there's something to learn from the macally mtune cordless headset for ipod nano and its that you carry the memory with your headsets. i would be great if apple desgined some kind of headsets with built-in memory that could be controlled by some kind of apple remote with a display in it. this would be nice because you could hear music cordless and with good audio quality. what do you think?

whats wrong with just streaming the music from the ipod to the headset over bluetooth, the ipod is going to be able to hold a lot more music than a headset is due to space limitations

edit: if its quality youre worried about a2dp over bluetooth is good quality, its starting to appear in devices now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.