My first Youtube Video post

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Proto Media, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Proto Media macrumors member

I just made a youtube account and have uploaded my first video. It is a music video that my friends and I made for a talent show we were having at our school. Also attached is a trailer for a video that my friends and I will probably never get around to making. Anyways, enjoy and tell me what you think! praise or criticism, I don't care, I just want to know your thoughts.

HERE IT IS:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBhIjIpBSwY

2. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

I was expecting something bad and found something excellent. Well done. Great flow. I didn't once get the feeling a scene was going on a second too long. You have a future. :)

3. elvirav macrumors member

elvirav

4. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Very impressive, I liked it a lot! The camera angles were good, which is the most important thing in amateur video making.

5. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

6. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

7. Proto Media thread starter macrumors member

pknz

hey pknz,
    got any advice for living in New Zealand? I am in the states, and with all of our f***ing rules and such you can't really do anything extreme like you can in new zealand. My buddy and I were thinking about moving there for a while and I was just wondering if you had any advice for a yank like me. Best place to live? is it cheap? what kinda work do they have? where does all this "extreme" stuff happen, all over or in a specific area.

I want to get into skydiving, and I know they have some insance bungee jumping over there. Also paragliding and of course skiing. Where are they best mountains? Powder? How long is the winter?

Just want to make sure that when I move there I don't do it wrong. This sounds stupid, but from all the pics I've seen, and LOTR New Zealand looks like the sickest place ever! (thats good) Anyways, thanks in advance for any advice.

- Ryan

8. iCaffeine macrumors member