My girlfriend's buddy was assaulted the other night

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by XNine, Nov 11, 2005.

1. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    So, I come to work today, and this girl my buddy is dating has a bruce on her upper lip. I was like "WTF?" So, she said she was attacked by a man in a parking lot, and got away from him after he hit her twice, by macing him and kicking him in the nuts. The cops still ahven't caught him.

I hate people. Seriously, these pussies that go around attacking women and children should be shot. Bullet in the head, burned, and turned to fertilizer for the Amazon Rain forests. I have zero tolerance for this crap. If they can't be a ladies man (like myself), don't go attacking women and children just so you can get off. Attack me. Seriously, see how far they get before I turn beat them to death.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sorry...I had to vent.

2. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

Jeez that sucks...glad she was able to defend herself. Sounds like a girl you wouldn't want to get into a fight with :eek:

3. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

It's okay, really. Thank goodness she's okay. I hear about things likes this and I don't know if the best course of action is to beat the living S**t out of these people or find a way to help them get over whatever problem it is they have that makes them think doing stuff like that is okay, or prevents them from seeing that's it's WRONG. I don't give. Give your friend all our regards, in any case. And vent all you need ;)

4. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

Two crackers were walking down the street and one was asalted:eek:

5. XNine thread starter macrumors 68040

XNine

And it was here in Colorado, John. Up in westy. GAH! Colorado is becomming the dregs!

6. BrandonSi macrumors regular

You mean your buddy's girlfriend? :D

Sorry to hear that, those people make me sick. :mad:

7. XNine thread starter macrumors 68040

XNine

Yeah, I was on a rampage and didn't type what I thought I had. lol Sorry.

8. fradac macrumors regular

this is ridiculus

i am soo sad to hear this, its sad people like this are in this world.

on that note, i saw this on ABC on the other night, please have a look at it. its insance. apprently this event had happend to 68 other Mcdonalds before and no initiative was taken by mcdonald.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9898493/

9. MacNoobie macrumors 6502a

MacNoobie

That sucks!!!!

I love the metro area especially Lakewood but its a shame to hear it when someone gets attacked or shot to death in the city or thereabouts. Heck after dark here I don’t even feel safe with going out with my dSLR to take photos for fear of someone mugging me or killing me for my equipment in this small town of mine. Crazy thing is I felt safer in Lakewood walking around then I do in this small ass town of mine.

10. XNine thread starter macrumors 68040

XNine

Yeah, we work in Aurora (hello ghetto). Westy is bad, lakewood's got it's weirdo's but not like us. It's just insane. When I was a kid I used to walk the streets of Aurora, I've got some stories that make it a little hard to believe I'm still alive. I've never been lucky in the lotto, but I've always gotten lcuky when it comes down to bad situations.

11. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

saw this too. cant believe that only the janitor and a 17yo casheer knew it was crap. all the management fell for it:eek:
    and the managers husband-to-be just saw it as a way to get his rocks off.

12. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

You'd never go and help this guy with his problems, and neither would I after something like this. The authorities would have to do that.

No no, you beat this guy continuously, and call the police later on from home and tell them where this guy is lying. Hopefully, they'll get him the help.

13. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

Usually, and I stress usually a kick in the nuts is an extreme action. But... in this case it was totally right to do that. if you kick a dude in the nuts... you can like prevent 2 little kids from happening. :eek: ~that's just my view on the subject "kicking a dude in the nuts" - :eek:

Sorry 'bout your friend! :(

14. MacNoobie macrumors 6502a

MacNoobie

Yeah my friend took me up to Aurora for Fat Burger a few times and I must say its pretty ghetto up there, they have a nice "mall" around Fat Burger (just a bunch of stores with streets between em) though. I always thought Aurora was supposed to be kind of an upscale suburb of Denver but I guess not.

I assume by Westy you mean Westminster.. Lakewood's got some strange people I'll admit right around Colfax (East or West) doesn’t seem to be the best place to walk at night, forgot what part of Federal but certain parts look like the ghetto, Kipling seems to be ok.

15. EJBasile macrumors 65816

EJBasile

Thats really sad that people would do that.

Two nights ago on the news they had a special report on the news on old people who pretend to be 13. So the news station pretended they were 13 year old girl, they talked to some guy online who was supposidly 13 too. The guy asked if they wanted to meet, and they said yes. So they decided to meet at a mcdonalds. The news team showed up at the determined time and there was a guy there waiting for around for the while. Then then interviewed him, he lied, then eventually he told the truth that he was there waiting for a 13 year old girl.

Pretty Scary

16. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

i don't like people who attack others but torturing them sounds a littl harsh

17. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

I think I will go out now and buy myself a cannister of pepper spray and some nunchucks. :eek:

18. XNine thread starter macrumors 68040

XNine

Oh, you're talking about the new outlets. You should go to the actual Aurora Mall. They renevated it but still the same ghetto ass people hang out there, startin crap on the weekends.

I generally hang out around Paris on the platte and cherry creek. Not that I'm rich, but damn, it's better than getting shot at. Aurora used to be nice until everywhere around here became low-income housing. Now you've got people selling crack and living off of foodstamps with 9 children.

The thing I noticed about Colorado is that the "nice" parts for the rich are usually only seperated by a wall or a street. Strange.

I'm only here because of my friends...and the AV's of course.

19. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

As someone who frequents the Amazon Rain Forest, they don't want'em there, either.

20. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

[QUOTEzap2

i don't like people who attack others but torturing them sounds a littl harshQUOTE]

Yeah but if she wasn't able to fight him off it may have ended in assault and rape...he gets what he deserves. Hope she can mentally recover, best wishes to her.

21. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

They don't really need more organic matter in the soil there either, it's minerals they lack.

22. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

I hate people like that.

I deal with them all the frigging time too. I work inside of a mall, and on Friday, its all the heavy metal/goth kids, making a huge mess and destroying things, then on Saturday its all the preppy kids, who are complete and utterly rude and obnoxious and snobs.

You know its bad when you have 5-6 real fully armed cops there every night assisting our laughable security forces. I dont like to knock Security Guards, but most of these are men in their late years (50s+) and one of them when called didnt do anything because "they were afraid to"

23. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

Reminds me of a bank I stop in occasionally where there is a security guard on duty who is about 72 years old. I am sure all the potential John Dillinger types are intimidated by his presence. The only positive deterrent in banks are all the cameras ... the reason they have grandpa working is to schmooze with the regulars who conduct business there.

24. iGav macrumors G3

No, the correct thing to do would've been to go back and kick him twice as hard in the knackers again. ;)

25. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

You should really learn some good skillz, computer hacking skillz, bowhunting skillz, numchuck skillz etc. They will take you farther in life than a bottle of MACE. :D :p