My graduation's presentation's coming...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Bengt77, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Bengt77 macrumors 68000

Jun 7, 2002
    ...and I'm getting quite nervous.

I did my training period and thursday (the day after tomorrow) I have to present my findings, designs and conclusions. I've studied (well, I still study it, but you know; whatever) Industrial Product Design & Engineering and it's quite a cool study. My task wasn't really in that area though, since I've designed a pair of interfaces for a mobility platform. That was pretty cool.

Anyone else done something like that? How was, is or has it been for you? I'm quite interested in the stories, really. Don't promise to have time to read them all the coming two days (with my presentation coming, and the nerves and all), but I'd really like to read them sometime anyways.

Oh, and please wish me luck. The nerves are really starting to appear. Never had this for anything that concerned my studies, but that could turn out to be a very good thing.

2. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    Is this a doctoral type of discertation? I've been around 4 individuals going through that type of preparation. I wish you luck, I'm sure that you will do very well. Be sure that you get a good nights sleep, to be well rested will help more than you know. To defend your own work, their couldn't be anything more difficult. It's something that is hiting on one's own self esteem!