My House is going to be on TV!!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by w_parietti22, Dec 12, 2005.

1. macrumors 68020

Apr 16, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    No seriously. Not national or anything, just local.

If you live in the Northwest, you can catch it at 6 o clock on Xmas Eve or 11 am on Xmas morning on UPN (11).

Its a show about houses and stuff called Northwest Spaces... (made by a family friend)

Sorry, I was bored and thought this was pretty cool...

Oh, and if anyone wants to host it for me... Its probably about 7 min 30 secs of video, I'll import it and everything... then I will send it to you. If not, I can post shots from it.

mods... please move this to the "community discussion".
  2. macrumors G5

Oct 11, 2004
    On the Left Coast - Victoria BC Canada
  3. macrumors 68020

Mar 22, 2005
    I have been on national TV before, I must have been all of about 6 and acted out the nativity scene for Christmas. I was Joseph. Nothing like being famous:rolleyes:
  4. macrumors Penryn

Dec 27, 2002
    Location Location
    Show us a shot of your house, and make sure you show us where your valuables are located, and where you keep them in each room. It'll save me a lot of hassle, thanks.

See you on the night before Christmas,

5. macrumors 604

May 4, 2002
    Go Vegan
    Hahahaha, good point! Be sure to leave your Mac out in the open ;)
  6. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

May 19, 2002
    Rookie ... :p

I'll wait until New Years, at least that way everyone will be too drunk to care, and all the presents will have shown up -- and all those gift certificates and checks will be turned into loot.

Edit: Plus Abstract, that is down right mean to steal all the presents before Christmas and ruin their holiday. [​IMG]

The "Rock Burglar" here has been stealing for 12 years, 337 burglaries and still remains uncaught -- it's doubtful that people outside Phoenix metro would be prepared for his entry methods.
  7. Administrator/Editor

Staff Member

Jan 20, 2005
    The house I used to live in was the feature of an episode of Curb Appeal on HGTV. That was kind of neat, but living through the exterior renovation wasn't.