My HS Football Team Is Playing In The GA Dome This Friday!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Frozone, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Frozone macrumors 6502

Thomas County Central -vs- Marist in the Georgia Dome. This is the sixth time these two teams have met in the Georgia Dome since the year 1996 and TCC has won them all. Which ever team wins will go on to play in the AAAA Georgia State Championship. I'm extremely pumped up and just got home from our game tonight which we won 20-0. Most of you want care about all this, but I just feel like telling everyone. Ohh and if any of you people live in Georgia, the game will be televised on Georgia Public Broadcasting. The game is next Friday at 6:00.

[​IMG]

2. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

That's cool. My high school sucked at football. We got called to 11 homecoming games last year. :eek:

P-Worm

3. Frozone thread starter macrumors 6502

We have a really good football team. We are the 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, and the 1997 Georgia AAA State Champions. #9 In the Nation in 1997. The 1993 Heisman, Charlie Ward Jr., played for my HS. And we were the 2002 AAAA State-RunnerUps. Some of our players during this time went on to be in the NFL. And we are #2 in the State at this time and the #1 team got beat tonight.

4. Sweetfeld28 macrumors 65816

Sweetfeld28

Congrats!! Which team is your high school team?

As if anyone cares about this either; My university's football (Bowling Green State University) team lost the MAC Championship game to Miami (OH) last night, but are still invited to play in the Motor City Bowl in Detroit, on Dec. 26. Go Falcons!!

Attached Files:

• 189.gif
      189.gif
      File size:
      2.6 KB
      Views:
  5. Frozone thread starter macrumors 6502

The Thomas County Central Yellow Jackets from Thomasville, GA!