My iPod is better than your Altoids tin!

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Sep 21, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors 68000

dsnort

"They say the Zune's an iPod killer. It's all clear now: It's going to bore it to death!"

Best...Zune...Line...Ever!!!!

3. macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

I was just about the post the exact same quote! Best part of the article =)

However, the interface of Zune looks to be nicely customizable, I wouldn't mind having a background and other features ;)

4. macrumors 6502

Brown will be a big color. It is hot in both fashion and home design right now... just wait around a year or so... lots of brown stuff (phones, electronics, cars, etc)...

5. Lau

The Zune looks horrid, but I do loves me some brown.

6. macrumors 6502a

Superdrive

Something relatively smart out of the Red Star for once. I have to agree with them on the colors part, Apple is very smart for bringing these back. White and black were a snooze. Of course that new black nano would be perfect for me.

7. macrumors 68000

FreeState

I disagree. The color brown I have seen in the pictures is not even close to the brown that *was* in a couple years ago. Think Chocolate Brown with sky blue... very 3 years ago - and the brown Microsoft is using is not even in any color forecasts I have seen. (Note: I am a graphic designer and my partner is an interior designer specializing in, color forecasting.)

On edit: Brown is already done with in the fashion world - high fashion has moved on to the bright colors, dark blue's and blacks of the late 80's.

8. macrumors 68020

wmmk

meh, black would be cool with a white or true black clickweel. gray clickwheel+black nano=stupid, IMO.

9. macrumors 6502a

iJaz

Yupp, the Zune brown seems not to be the same as for example the Nokia brown, which has been around for a couple of years now.