My iPod sorting songs really weird, what do I do??? Please help!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by WizardHowl, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WizardHowl macrumors newbie

Hi Guys!
    Ok, so I added a lot of classical music to my itunes/ipod yesterday, and for some reason when I look under Artists --> then the name of the artist, let's just say Rachmaninoff, all I see is songs from one of the playlists I made, but I don't see any of the other songs that are Rachmaninoff that I didn't put in a playlist. Will it only list songs that are in a playlist? All the songs have Rachmaninoff as Artist in the info part. I also noticed that if lets say from my ipod I went to Artists --> Mozart. It will only list the songs by Mozart from the same playlist as the Rachmoninoff songs, and not list any of the other songs that aren't in the playlist. ALSO, If I go to Genres---->Classical--->Rachmaninoff, it will still only list the songs under that play list. Shouldn't it be listing all the Classical Rachmaninoff songs? Every single song I have I label the genre and the artist so I don't know why it's not showing up. Why does it do this? Can I fix this?!? If this is confusing justlet me know and I can clarify it. Thanks!!!

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

How are you syncing the iPod? Is it only syncing certain playlists? :)