My Life Direction

Discussion in 'Community' started by mikebatho, Sep 7, 2005.

1. mikebatho macrumors 6502a

Jun 1, 2004
    Greater Manchester UK
    Ok, here goes.

I've been on these forums for a while, asking for advice on a number of different subjects.

I'm in a bit of trouble. In the three months since I last left my last permenent job, I've had about a week's work. Which isn't paying the bills.

I'm wondering what the hell to do with my life.

I picked up a pencil yesterday for the first time in around two years and found things a little rusty. I used to draw pictures for a living, but now find myself lacking inspiration and motive.

I need some push in the right direction, and some positive interaction.
    My website is still up, although the Flash file needs to come down in size.
    I need to get back to my creative roots.

Help me out...?
  2. mymemory macrumors 68020

May 9, 2001

Well, I may go back to my country for the same reasons. I came to the US in January las year. I spent about 40 thousand $$$ already and not good opportunities to work. New York left me traumatized and Miami is a desert.
  3. gekko513 macrumors 603

Oct 16, 2003
    I must say that I love some of your work! The cat is the cutest thing, and the flora-women in the Regatta section are great!

I'm not able to advice you on how to get back to your creative roots. I'm trying to figure out what direction I should take in life, myself.
  4. mikebatho thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jun 1, 2004
    Greater Manchester UK
    But at least it would seem there are people out there in a similar situation. The main problem for me at the moment is that I can't bring myself to create anything good. I'm a bit crap right now....