My lowercAse letter "A" doesn't work

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by MacDuff, Oct 30, 2003.

1. MacDuff macrumors regular

Hello everyone, I hAve new problem And it sucks. I'm not joking Around either. I just instAlled PAnther And my lowercAse letter "A" does not work. I hAve to use the shift button just to get the cApitAl A. HAs Anyone hAd this problem? This is not mAking sense to me. Any suggestions, or should I cAll Apple? I updAted the softwAre updAte And it still didn't work.

I'm desperAte.

2. smada macrumors member

open up your system preferences, control click on the synergy preference pane, and select "remove synergy preference pane."

voila.

3. MacDuff thread starter macrumors regular

ThAnks for the info, but no dice. i did hAve Synergy. but i mAde A copy of it in A folder. is it reAlly whAt is jAcking my system up? I don't wAnt to delete the entire App but i will if thAt's the problem. i'm going to restArt And hopefully i'll hAve luck. Did you hAve this problem too? Where did you get your informAtion?

4. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

This bug has come up a few times, cuz it's hard to miss! Get the new version of Synergy at http://synergy.wincent.com/index.html.en and the problem goes away.

P.S. I love your post with the capital A's! It was easy to see which problem you were reporting!

5. MacDuff thread starter macrumors regular

Doctor Q and SMada,
    Thanks for the help both of you. it was the quickest solve a problem, and as you can see my a's are back in order. I'm off to download the new Synergy, i just hope i don't have to buy it again though.

6. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

LOL!! :D ha ha ha!!! :D

sorry for laughing at your problems MacDuff, but your first couple of posts are just hilarious!! he he. :D

7. MacDuff thread starter macrumors regular

well, if anything I'm glad I spread some entertainment value out there to my fellow mAc lovers. haha

peace...