My .Mac pictues

Discussion in 'Community' started by Backtothemac, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Very nice pictures Backtothemac. Thank you for sharing. Madi's play, I'm sure that it made you very proud. What is your relationship with Tara? What degree did she graduate with?

3. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Tara is my wife. Madi is my Daughter. Yep, I am very proud of both of them. Tara has a BS in Interior Design.

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I'm sorry Backtothemac. Now I'm confused who is Stacey that is listed on your account? I did understand that Madi was your daughter, because she was listed with the nice play pictures. So I guess that I'm not hopeless.

5. iGav macrumors G3

it BTTM's surname..... and it's the most kick a$$ Kung-Fu name in the world! ;)

6. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

his last name...

7. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Wow. There you go. Kung Fu kick ass name. That is awesome!

8. iGav macrumors G3

it's cool, it has a ring to it... unlike mine, which doesn't... :( infact I'm named after a vacumn cleaner in the U.S., or if you live in the North of England.... a street game or if you play computer games, I own a Dreamland... :eek: :p :p

9. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Interior design huh... I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever end up doing any work in your area. I could always use access to a good interior designer. While my exteriors and forms get rave reviews, my taste in colors and furniture and decorative items usually gets panned - 'specially by my wife!

Nice photos. Looks like some fun times. I gotta put .Mac to work for me too...

10. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Yea, let her know if you ever need anything. She is really good at the design stuff. Thanks for the comps on the pics

11. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

nice pics, glad to see you got your .mac back .... i remember when it went away for a little bit ...

12. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

great pictures bttm but when i try to access them on my ibook in a slide show format, my dialup gets corrupt and i have to restart internet explorer...but then again i have os 9 and ie 4.5 from four years ago ;)

did your wife also go to university of alabama? that's the crimson tide school, right? it must be kind of cool to have a school that actually wins since the schools in my area in northern california are not as good...now southern california, that's a totally different story with usc and ucla in nearly every sport imaginable

but being in northern california, uc berkeley won the ncaa back in 1959 and stanford won the ncaa back in 1942 and neither school has come really close in recent years...as for football, some years are ok but the biggest draw around here is when cal and stanford play against each other in football and it doesn't matter if either school had a good season or not because it's a classic poor public school vs. rich private school type of thing and it really goes deeper than just a school event...he he...and a ton of cal berkeley people are ones who couldn't get into stanford so there is a major chip on their shoulder...stanford has everything with money, a beautiful campus, and future leaders of industry and politics and i still cannot figure out why they hate cal berkeley so much since cal does not pose any type of a threat to stanford...he he...except in sports

cal won this year and sent those rich kids packing ;)

13. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Yea, Alabama is the Crimson Tide. We have had several down years in a row, but, we have 12 national titles, over 25 sec titles. More bowl games, and victories in bowl games than any school. We are third in all time wins. And, we had the Bear.

:)

I love USC. Man, awesome tradition, and great school.

I did not know you were a football fan.

14. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i like to follow pro football more, but in college sports, the march madness thing is exciting to see al those schools go for the big prize

15. dxp4acu macrumors regular

Those nature and night pictures are off da hook, yo! What kind of camera did you use?

I have an Epson 750Z from like 4 yrs ago, and it is good (see site below), but the colors just aren't there.

Nice.

16. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Thanks man. I have a Minolta Dimage 7i. It is 5 megapixels, and a wonderful camera. Thanks to Eyelikeart for hooking me up with the camera.

It is an amazing camera to me.

17. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

five megapixels? now that is sharpness...i see two, three, and four megapixel cameras at the store and the only five megapixel or better cameras i have seen are those large, standard 35 mm looking cameras but are really digital in function

i have thought about the elph digital camera i see everywhere and the price has come down from when it first came out...it's so portable and that's what i like about it, but i did see a cannon model of some sort which was sharper in resolution than the elph and smaller, at radio shack for 199-399 usd for models that were 3 to 4 megapixels in sharpness

18. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

i just bought the canon s50... but i wanted the G5; however, spending $700 on a camera doesn't fancy me too much. I do get my Gateway discount, but it's still too much. But yea, we used to sell the Dimage 7i, and it's a very good SLR form factor camera. By the way, I don't want to sound too forward, but there are a lot of pretty girls in the party pics. Looked like a fun party.

19. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Thanks, they were all my friends, and one, my wife ;)