My Mac :(

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by slooksterPSV, Sep 13, 2004.

1. slooksterPSV macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

This is the only Mac I have, here's the screenshot of it, but it works for having fun with =D so I like it what do you guys think?:

[​IMG]
    If you can't see the picture, its a picture of basilisk II running on a Windows XP Machine. egulapage.com has some issues with showing pictures on other sites.

I got that from the source :D

2. StealthRider macrumors 65816

StealthRider

There's no picture. you don't have a Mac, do you?

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

here ya go intarweb newb...

[​IMG]

thread still sucks BTW :p :rolleyes: :D

4. cluthz macrumors 68040

cluthz

I used basilisk to run escape velocity on the pc i had to use when i was in the army.. :eek:

5. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

Actually I tried to post the picture, but it wouldn't post because the file size was larger than 100KB's, and well... how did you do it for one? Never mind found it, by the way, I know tons about the web, its just that egulapage.com sucks for showing pictures and that. It has low bandwidth and that, + you have to be moved around the site to view things, you can't just view it from something indirectly. Bandwidth issues and that.

Probably not that you care, but I know PHP, JSP, VBS, CGI-Perl, HTML, SHTML, DHTML, and yeah just tons, not like you care, but I know what I'm doing on the web.

6. angelneo macrumors 68000

chuckle.

Also, This thread doesn't really offer much room for discussion.

7. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Upgrade to OS 8.1 :eek:

Or, if you have Linux, you can try SheepShaver instead of Basilisk (written by the same guy) to emulate a PowerPC (up to OS 9.1 I think).

8. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

You know all this and yet you still use a host that plainly doesn't allow hotlinking, and then just say it has "issues"? :confused:

9. stevey500 macrumors 6502

10. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

5 bucks says some dumass installs/runs virtual pc on on that thing just to post a screenshot
    edit: someone came close[​IMG]

11. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

LMAO Linux in Mac in Linux. OMG how dumb is that. sorry but the processor speed would be at least 1/8 of what you could use. NEVER USE LINUX, NEVER USE MICROSOFT, BE THE WORM SITTING SAFELY IN THE APPLE (spelling error I know lol)

12. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

Funny story.

I need to use Virtual PC for some online college research, so I booted it up the other night around 5PM.

Of course I needed to help my aunt install some plywood to protect her windows from Ivan, so I did that soon after.

When I come back at 7, Virtual PC is nothing but popups. I swear, about 300 of the suckers. Now I need to re-install Windows, and I don't think I have the CD anywmore. F*****g Windows. Man I don't miss it.